[WikiEN-l] [Possible spam]Re: WP:V, WP:RS, WP:NOR and WP:ATT

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed Mar 21 21:03:44 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:51:35 -0700, Jossi Fresco <jossifresco at mac.com>
wrote:

>These comments still puzzle me, Jeff. How can it be possible that you
>missed it? It was referred to in recent ArbCom cases (e.g. Free
>Republic); it was discussed *extensively* in the talk pages of V, NOR
>and RS,  it was announced on the Village Pump...

Post-facto, yes.  I had no idea it was subject to a promotion debate,
or even /active/ any more, prior to the announcement on the admin
noticeboard that it was now policy replacing NOR, V and RS.

And I have not been hiding under a rock either.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG