[WikiEN-l] WP:V, WP:RS, WP:NOR and WP:ATT

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed Mar 21 08:21:53 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:41:31 +1100, "Steve Bennett"
<stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

>Broad is the keyword here. To really get everyone notified, a specific
>announcement should be made to this list, to Village pump/policy, and
>probably several other key on-wiki discussion pages (including User
>talk:Jimbo Wales). And probably on the IRC server too. Notifications
>during the discussion phase, and during the !voting phase.

I think it's telling that so many people express surprise at the
change.  I don't think it's wrong to say that I am one of the more
active Wikipedians, and I had no idea the change was coming.  I
thought WP:ATT has stalled long since.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk