[WikiEN-l] Radical redefinition of OR

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:37:25 UTC 2007

> According to [[primary source]], the term is specific to historical
> scholarship, which doesn't include science. I don't know of any
> Wikipedian who seriously challenges the validity of published
> peer-reviewed scientific papers as sources for articles.

In which case, [[primary source]] is wrong. A source is primary if it
isn't based on any other source - that definition holds for any field.

There aren't many Wikipedians that challenge the validity of any
primary source as a source for an article - you simply have to be very
careful with how you use them.