[WikiEN-l] Requesting assistance re user:Bastique

Bartning at aol.com Bartning at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 18:56:15 UTC 2007

In a message dated 3/14/2007 4:57:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
oneelephant at gmail.com writes:

One  Elephant Went Out to Play...

Yeah, it seems admins game the system if anyone does, or they help a cabal
they prefer for unethical reasons.  What's the status on your  complaint.

I had wanted to bring a complaint before the Arbitration Committee, but
before I thought it would be to "illustrate a point."  Now I've been  accused of
doing it by filing a complaint about a user's "sock puppet," which an  admin,
JzG now says I used to illustrate a point, something quite off the  wall.

There may be a clearer way to get the complaint to the Arbitration  Committee
now, but so far the complaint process has left a lot to be  desired.

Vincent
UN: John Wallace Rich