[WikiEN-l] Primary schools - notability

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:05:30 UTC 2007

On 3/17/07, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/17/07, Erica <fangaili at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What's the going consensus on the inherent notability of primary schools?
>
> Notability is a horrible concept. The rational, reasonable question to
> be asking here is "How much should we write about individual primary
> schools? Should we create an individual article for each individual
> school?"

As a mergist, I heartily agree.

In the example Erica gives, I haven't yet found any article longer
than a two-sentence stub, and what's more, they're all of the same
form, containing the same information. As such, I think the best
approach would be to merge them all together into a list. I can
picture a table with columns for the school name, location, age range
covered and enrolment.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com