[WikiEN-l] The Cabal strikes again

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:42:23 UTC 2007

On 15/03/07, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> The notorious anti-Zionist Jimbo Wales and his ruthless cabal of
> Wikifascists is in the news again (for values of news which may
> include blogs pretending to be news agencies):
> www.israelnewsagency.com/wikipediaterrorismiranrussialeninisraelcensorship4877031407.html
>
> It's good to know that defamation on Wikipedia is restricted to
> explicitly pro-Israeli subjects, I'll let the biography Wikiproject
> know, they can stop watching the others.
>
> Guy (JzG)

"In response, I really scratched my head in bewilderment. Especially
given that some of those who attempt to attack and discredit Israelis
and Israel organizations are Jewish and Israeli."

I don't think we should worry about racist, nationalist articles like this.

--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)