[WikiEN-l] Requesting assistance re user:Bastique

Sharon, Lois Bram oneelephant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:48:55 UTC 2007

I thought that there was a confirmation email or something, so when it
didn't arrive, I tried again.

I didn't do anything about the other account, didn't even log into it. I
think it's blocked anyways.

And "the edits themselves"? I was trying to ensure that things were done
fairly. Look at my contributions, I'm a good editor. Or I was, even though
I'm probably not coming back after seeing this is how you administrators
behave.

[[user:One Elephant went out to play...]]