[WikiEN-l] Google Trends

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:32:19 UTC 2007

On 3/13/07, Oskar Sigvardsson <oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> The other three, "open source", "free software" and "linux" are
> completely 100% unrelated to wikipedia. We all make a deep connection

There is a steady downward trend for linux, while "free software" and
"open source" are really flat. So you could perhaps argue something
like the open-source, free Wikipedia succeeding despite no overall
trend towards open-source, free things. Or equally, that Wikipedia's
success is not helping the open source movement in general. Or
something.

Steve