[WikiEN-l] Want to Begin by Complaining about Suspected Sockpuppet Account

Bartning at aol.com Bartning at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 18:47:45 UTC 2007

I've been having a lot of problems on Wikipedia lately.  I also notice  that
admins apply double standards.  Now I've been accused of beginning a
"sockpuppet" account, and I want to begin by complaining about a suspected
"sockpuppet" account myself.

Wikipedia needs improvement.  There's no doubt about it.  The  mechanisms in
place at the moment do not function well and seem too difficult to  use.
Moreover, it's too much for someone who doesn't want to have to spend  too much
time with the political part of the organization as he already has  another
organization and other things to do.  I think I want it to end with  a good
approach to the Arbitration Committee if necessary, and I've refrained so  far
because I haven't wanted to "illustrate a point."  However, even the  rules get
questionable descriptions and arbitrary applications.

Ideas/Help?

Thanks!

Vincent Bartning
UN: John Wallace Rich