[WikiEN-l] 10 Things You Did Not Know About Wikipedia

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sun Mar 11 08:54:21 UTC 2007

I've written a draft of some insights which I think could be helpful
to readers, new editors, and journalists alike:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:10_Things_You_Did_Not_Know_About_Wikipedia

(Shortcut WP:10T)

I'd appreciate comments and (cautious) editing. I've also submitted
this text to our Communications Committee for their use as they see
fit.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic