[WikiEN-l] Why have admins of unblock-en-l blocked me?

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Thu Mar 8 21:25:06 UTC 2007

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 12:52:12 -0500, "Rocky 7"
<freudianjungianp at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Q1. Why have admins of unblock-en-l blocked me with no explanation?
>Q2. Why do you cling to closed unfair trial?
>Q3. Why do you stick to Chinese or Korean facism trial?

In case anyone wondered, the answer to Q1 is that we did, under
several previous identities, it's hardly our fault that the guy is
incapable of editing within policy; the answer to Q2 is that unblock-l
is not a trial, he is free to appeal to ArbCom and has been told so
(but ArbCom would probably speedily endorse the block) and question 3
is the clue to his identity - I think we saw him before as
<criticize_anti-japanese-racism at hotmail.co.jp> or some such crap.  A
card-carrying loon, anyway.

Guy (JzG)
--