[WikiEN-l] Rename admins to janitors

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue Mar 6 22:58:03 UTC 2007

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:25:43 -0500, Jeff Raymond
<jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com> wrote:

>Seriously.  This has probably been the worst 4-6 weeks I've seen on this
>site since I started contributing

Quite so.  We can't even nuke an RfC on a user who has left, where the
requested remedies have already been met or exceeded, which was never
certified, and which has no evidence of any attempts at resolving the
supposed dispute, because some users are absolutely determined to keep
discussing it despite the fact that it is an unprecedented situation
in respect of an editor who has left with his reputation very publicly
destroyed, to the point where his job became untenable and future
employment may well be problematic.  So much for human decency -
sickening indeed.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk