[WikiEN-l] Rename admins to janitors

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 6 16:08:02 UTC 2007

Erica wrote

> > You know, many people do not live in the USA. About 95%, really. Why not
> > just cite [[Walter Reed Army Medical Center]]?
>

> Good grief, give him a break. He already apologized.

(a) Email lists aren't synchronous; 'already' carries relativity in time. Don't assume I had read the mails you have. (b) Marc posts here in terms of his wish to understand WP culture more fully (AFAICS). I thought it was indicative of something relevant to that, that he referred to American media rather than WP to make a point.

Charles