[WikiEN-l] Correction to New Yorker Article

Slim Virgin slimvirgin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:33:59 UTC 2007

On 3/2/07, Rob Smith <nobs03 at gmail.com> wrote:
> None of this would have happened
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_comment/Essjay#Outside_finding_of_fact_by_User:Hipocrite
>
> if the circumstances that led to the creation of the Daniel Brandt bio had
> been dealt with fairly in both Arbitration cases which preceeded it..

Wow, stop right there, Nobs. You're not bringing your SlimVirgin
Review conspiracy theories onto this list.

There were no "circumstances that led to the creation of the Daniel
Brandt bio" that are relevant to this incident, or of any interest. I
created the stub on Brandt because his name was showing up as a red
link in the article about, as I recall, Chip Berlet. Rather than
remove the red link, I created a stub so it turned blue. End of story.

Sarah