[WikiEN-l] A much neglected aspect of quality - Bibliographies

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Sat Jun 30 21:12:14 UTC 2007

In the case of an author there might be "Works" "Fiction" "Non-fiction" in addition to "Biographies" and "Literary criticism"

There could be a "Notes" section for references used. "External links" for cool web sites or articles available on line.

And a "Bibliography" containing recommended sources.

Fred