[WikiEN-l] Rootology's new site

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:53:16 UTC 2007

On 6/27/07, Steven Walling <steven.walling at gmail.com> wrote:
> Possibly, who knows. But I call it an attack site bc whatever nice language
> they use, it was expressly created to complain about admins.
>
> On 6/27/07, James Farrar <james.farrar at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 28/06/07, Daniel R. Tobias <dan at tobias.name> wrote:

> > criticisms
> > >
> > > So is it an "Attack Site", like in, you'll burn in Hell for eternity,
> > > or at least deserve to be banned from Wikipedia as a troll, if you
> > > commit the unpardonable sin of linking to it?
> >
> > Have a look at the entries for the major proponents of BADSITES, and
> > then draw your own conclusions...

Complaining about admins is an attack on Wikipedia?

The site is boring.  It looks just like the other one.  I've now spent
a total of less than five minutes on this one and the other one--one
more minute and I WILL die from boredom.

Why discuss second-rate, derivate, useless, just up, boring sites on
this list-serve?  I can't see one interesting or compelling thing at
this site that could make me stay longer than one minute or could
possible justify my having gone their in the first place.

It's like that guy and his articles--it's now all about this list
discussing him, there is nothing else to it.  And don't tell me to
read the history, it's boring.

That's the biggest point about COI imo, offenders bore the readers to
death causing an overall drop in readership and usefulness of
Wikipedia.  These "wikipedia attack" sites and attackers are solely
designed to get the attention of Wikipedia admins who scream that
anyone who complains about an admin is a troll (as if they're not
human and no one would ever complain about them legitimately).

It's as if these people (those calling those who criticize admins) are
trolling for people to attack.  Look, here's another attack site, say
something about it so I can call you a troll.

It's boring--insufferably boring, over the top boring, relentlessly boring.

I hope this was boring.

KP