[WikiEN-l] Attack Site Wars, Episode VII... The Return of the Essjay

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 07:05:56 UTC 2007

Correction:

On 6/28/07, David Goodman <dgoodmanny at gmail.com> wrote:
The New Yorker is a serious magazine of highest standing. Discounting
the initial section on New York cultural events, and not counting articles
on local New York City or New York State politics, I would be prepared
to make the case that any feature article in the New Yorker is a
suitable subject for a WP article.  DGG

--
David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.