[WikiEN-l] Rootology's new site

Ron Ritzman ritzman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:47:09 UTC 2007

Sometimes I wonder, with the exception of a few BLP issues, can one
really be "abused" on Wikipedia the same way they can be abused in
real life[1]? After all, it's just an Internet website and not even a
social networking one. If you can't have your way here then pick up
your ball and go play elsewhere.

This is one of the reasons I left the anti spam newsgroups. As much as
I hate spam, when it comes right down to it, it's just email.

1. Ironically, the closest to "real life" abuse one can run into with
Wikipedia is being outed by one of the detractor sites. Let's see if
this new one enforces their "no meatspacing" policy.