[WikiEN-l] Anybody want Metaweb / Freebase accounts?

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Thu Jun 28 02:20:40 UTC 2007

Tim Starling wrote:
> If I give you 1000 Wikipedia accounts to give away, will you go spam the
> Freebase mailing list for me?

Sorry, no spamming was intended. I did some work for them a few months
back, but currently have no financial relationship with them or any
expectation of one. I just thought it was a cool project that is making
a lot of Wikipedia data accessible in ways that we aren't yet.

Lesson learned, though; I'll avoid mentioning such things on-list in the
future. Sorry for the trouble.

William