[WikiEN-l] Attack Site Wars, Episode VII... The Return of the Essjay

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 20:36:14 UTC 2007

Sorry wikipedia is not a median to talk about peoples sins. We are not the
judges of Salem in witchcraft years. Very flawed approach. This isn't the
first major incident involving wikipedia. There were many other more notable
ones in the past. [[WP:OFFICE]] deals with this crap on a daily basis.

    - White Cat