[WikiEN-l] WP:FICT rewrite

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 02:32:25 UTC 2007

In a message dated 6/26/2007 4:15:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
cunctator at gmail.com writes:

You have  confirmed my fears that the result of this proposal would be
to grossly  reduce the utility of Wikipedia's entries by merging and
cutting  them.

Please read my response (and others) at the bottom of
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Notability_%28fiction%29#Section_break_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Notability_(fiction)#Section_break) .  You'll be
surprised that we're not bad people.

using the term "notability" to TRANCEND deletionism, to the point  where the
WP:FICT rewirte actually DISCOURAGES deletion. There are many other  solutions
to keep people happy. Once again, I recommend people read the rewrite
([[User:Deckiller/Notability (fiction)]]).