[WikiEN-l] WP:FICT rewrite

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 17:13:57 UTC 2007

In a message dated 6/26/2007 11:48:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
aldebaer at googlemail.com writes:

Hmm..  WAF first gives a list of examples of what constitutes actual
oou-perspective, but in the second section says "or describing things
from the author or creator's perspective". Including only statements
referring to specific parts of a work is more like
half-in-half-out-universe, your example still lacks any information
regarding an essential out-of-world- perspective, and a simple
reformulation seems a bit WEASELy. But that's really just my opinion,
obviously I'm in mild disagreement with the current wording and
interpretation of WAF. It's what I'm arguing for after all: WAF should
give less leeway in that direction, since it's currently giving too much
of it.

Indeed, especially since, if the WP:FICT rewrite passes, articles  q