[WikiEN-l] Essjay and BADSITES and dead links... oh my!

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:04:36 UTC 2007

[[Essjay controversy]] should really doesn't exist in the first place. How
is this a part of collective human knowledge? But this starts a senseless
discussion which I do not want to get indulged in. I shouldn't even bother
with this comment but it would be too much of a waste to delete it.

    - White Cat