[WikiEN-l] BLP Just a quikie

michael west michawest at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 01:20:12 UTC 2007

WP:BLP seems to be the new crusade and of course I understand the reasons
and largely support the concerns of BLP warriors. But aren't we going too
far? The UK has a book called Who's Who?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Whos-Who-2007/dp/0713675276 which lists everything
about notable people (they have much stricter rules about notability than we
do!) in the UK and Commonwealth right down to their address. Because its not
online some BLP warriors have removed details listed from in articles. Are
we only now to use online references on Wikipedia?

Mike33