[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia as a cult

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Mon Jun 25 08:31:25 UTC 2007

G'day KP,

> How do I find my edit count, by the way?  I tried doing that thing
> that's over at RfA, the math tool at the bottom of the nomination, and
> I swear I saw an edit count once before using it, and a way to see my
> own, but it just says I don't have authorization to access it (yeah, I
> won't ask why or what, I wouldn't want anyone to have to kill me).

You could try something like:
<http://tools.wikimedia.de/~interiot/cgi-bin/Tool1/wannabe_kate?username=KPBotany&site=en.wikipedia.org>

(watch out for the wrap)

If I've got your username wrong, just change the "username=" value to
the correct one.

Wikimedia sites seem to be down for me at the moment, though everything
else works, so I'll just have to trust that this actually works.

--
Mark Gallagher
"'Yes, sir,' said Jeeves in a low, cold voice, as if he had been bitten