[WikiEN-l] WP Structure (Offshoot from: Admins shouldn't shoot back)

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 05:22:39 UTC 2007

1.The founder gives speeches and cultivates donors. His pronouncements
are quoted whenever someone thinks they might serve the purpose.
2.The foundation runs the servers.
3.What day to day functioning? OTRS is volunteers.
4.I was describing not what I thing ought to be, but what I think
actually is. The cellular structure that I describe is what I think I
see. (Agreed, some sociometrics would be helpful as evidence)

There are things this doesn't do. it is a total failure at keeping all
the parts up to standards, and getting people to work where work is
needed. Can't have everything. If what is wanted is consistency and
quality, nobody ever thought a wiki was the way to go. Try the
Stanford encyclopedia of philosophy.

I'm far from urging revolution, and too well adjusted to the chaos to
be restless--those who want to put order into the project are the
revolutionaries. Those who want polish are the ones getting restless.

Allow for a few percent exaggeration in anything i say.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.