[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia as a cult

michael west michawest at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:13:53 UTC 2007

I'm purely arts, but do understand difficulties. Presumed comfortabilities
over hex and #  etc. Simple notions like anglo v american english in
articles such things are pretty standard. My post wasn't about projects, and
the only project I was involved with was a cover all (Espenaza) which was
deleted for the simple reason you described. GFDL is quite specific you
accept that anything you add will be scraped to the bone or deleted. The
problem with 3RR is that old editors have preference over newer users and it
doesn't just suck nothing moves on. If Scientific articles we are using as
source use notion contrary to the page norm they can be bracketed. It does
not effect the overall quality or an article.  We all lose sense in
wikipedia but few of us have a voice mike33

  And hopefully that discussion will include some talk about the