[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia as a cult

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 00:31:28 UTC 2007

On 6/24/07, SonOfYoungwood at aol.com <SonOfYoungwood at aol.com> wrote:
> I was in a christian cult for years (one of many reasons why I'm atheist).  I
> know what a cult is, and Wikipedia is NOT a cult. Except for  Wikilawyers.
>
> - Deckiller
>

> ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
And wikiadmins, most certainly a cult.  No wait, that's shopping cart.

Who are these people who respond well to criticism from outsiders?
And what's wrong with them?

How do I find my edit count, by the way?  I tried doing that thing
that's over at RfA, the math tool at the bottom of the nomination, and
I swear I saw an edit count once before using it, and a way to see my
own, but it just says I don't have authorization to access it (yeah, I
won't ask why or what, I wouldn't want anyone to have to kill me).

KP