[WikiEN-l] A narrower concept of boldness

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 24 13:14:42 UTC 2007

"David Goodman" wrote

> As for BOLD, I have never seen it cited for good ends; most good
> editing doesn't need it. It is usually used as the attempted
> justification for edits against the consensus.

Yes, yes. WP:TIMID must be the way. If a page has been one way for a whole year, all the more reason for having it the same for a decade. And to hell with the times when editing need to be radical. Let's have scared editors.

Actually, BOLD is required for numerous different reasons, none of which individually may be common these days.

Charles