[WikiEN-l] Admins shouldn't shoot back

The Mangoe the.mangoe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:52:42 UTC 2007

There is another problem with using the projects as core organizing
points.A lot of them are organized around interest in a particular
controversial subject, and therefore present POV issues. I imagine
that most Christianity project members are Christians, and that  most
Anglican project members are Anglicans, and so forth. And then we get
to the LDS project and the LGBT project and we would end up with, um,
problems. (Not to mention REALLY sending Merkey of on a tear.)