[WikiEN-l] A narrower concept of boldness

Skander - shinywater at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:24:11 UTC 2007

WP:BOLD has got nothing to do with administrative actions, which anyone
should bloody well know. Slap anyone who applies the policy for things like
deleting a page with a very, very wet trout.

-Salaskan
(P.S. I went bold at the "be bold" article.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Be_bold&diff=139769937&oldid=139269133
)