[WikiEN-l] A narrower concept of boldness

Skander - shinywater at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:53:59 UTC 2007

MediaWiki has this nice thing called a "revert button", which makes boldness
not harmful in any way. How else do you want to keep Wikipedia's open spirit
and anti-elitism? The power of wiki's is that anyone can edit anything and,
most importantly, can revert anything, so boldness should be encouraged. If
something is done against consensus "per WP:BOLD", who cares, revert it and
discuss. WP:BRD.

-Salaskan