[WikiEN-l] Beat Cop Syndrome,

JodyB jodybwiki at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 21 02:56:57 UTC 2007

Frankly, you may be up against a wall. It's possible that some people need a more powerful stimulant to get their attention. While I would hope that he would hear other voices he may be at the point that only an RfC or RfArb is sufficient. The hope being that we could salvage an otherwise good contributor.

As to the comment about blocking him youself -- please don't. there are 1200 others who can.

JodyB