[WikiEN-l] Beat Cop Syndrome, and is there anything I can do about it?

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 00:42:12 UTC 2007

First try putting in a RFC to get some more voices in on the debate. If he
is being obviously unreasonable (or you're overreacting and you're too hot
to realize it), getting a few outside opinions is a good way to make people
see sense.

If getting more users in on the debate doesn't work, first try Mediation
before you go to ArbCom.