[WikiEN-l] Arbcom member's prolix script for foul play

cu clt abcclt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:20:08 UTC 2007

Racist? me? You sound funny.
I am talking about the abuse of a pro-Hindu Arbcom member against a avowed
Hindu editor, User:Rama's Arrow, while holding both in contempt for their
relgious prejudices.
What do you find racist here?
Now see,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Rama%27s_Arrow

The fellow has 11 FAs to his credit  while the Arbcom guy has one or two
piss poor FAs on some cricketers and a huge pile of stupid Dyks.
There was a time when Rama's Arrow should have been blocked for his
incivility. When he heaped abuse on User:Mel Etitis none of these trolls
spoke against him because he was one among them. Now they are at his throats
and they have won.

____|