[WikiEN-l] Admins shouldn't shoot back

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 01:17:43 UTC 2007

on 6/19/07 9:01 PM, Slim Virgin at slimvirgin at gmail.com wrote:

> Gracenotes, you need to read what you're responding to. Someone else
> made the analogy of admins and editors to "menial employees." It was
> just an analogy; it said nothing about article creators v. maintenance
> workers. The hyperbole has to stop, because it's just an attempt to
> stoke things up.

Slim Virgin,

I owe you an apology. I mistakenly attributed the use of the word "menial"
to you. I see that was incorrect. In fact, having read your past
contributions to the List, I was struggling to believe you had used the
term. I'll pay closer attention to the order of the posts in a long thread
from now on.

Sorry,

Marc Riddell