[WikiEN-l] Editing with open proxies

Eugene van der Pijll eugene at vanderpijll.nl
Tue Jun 19 00:12:37 UTC 2007

Slim Virgin schreef:
> Well, you could suppose instead that, for every single deleted article
> reposted on Wiktruth, a non-admin just happened to have copied the
> version that was on the page prior to the deletion.

I've checked some of the articles on Wikitruth; most, perhaps all of
them were deleted *after* some controversy, or at least an AfD; or were
un-deleted for a while. It's not impossible to regularly check an
article you expect to be deleted, and then keep the last one you find.
It's even possible to do this for all articles placed on AfD.

So it's not impossible for non-admins to create the site.

> So: we have someone who is copying every single version of every
> single article just in case; or we have someone who is psychic and can
> intuit which articles are going to be deleted on which versions; or we
> have someone with an admin account who is copying deleted material.

IMHO, option 3 is still the most likely.

Eugene