[WikiEN-l] To have or to have not power -- "giggle," "giggle"

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Mon Jun 18 23:10:21 UTC 2007

On 18 Jun 2007 at 08:35:16 -0400, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:

> And I've seen whining conspiracy-mongers blathering on wikien-l, and
> the way you seem to be behaving reminds me very much of them.

So I guess wikien-l is an attack site now, so we shouldn't be linking
to it!  :-)

To assist everybody in coming to a quick opinion about the merits of
the ideas of anybody who disagrees with you, without the
inconvenience of having to actually, read, understand, and think hard
about them, here's a quick checklist... check all that seem to apply
to the person upon a shallow and superficial perusal of his/her
writing... if any box is checked, then that person's ideas can be
safely dismissed.

__ Troll
__ Conspiracy-monger
__ Whiner
__ Blatherer
__ Sockpuppet of a banned user
__ Partisan of an attack site
__ Seems to live in the same state as a banned user
__ Has opinions vaguely similar to those of a banned user
__ Might be editing using an open proxy
__ Doesn't show sufficient "sensitivity" to victims of attack sites

--
== Dan ==