[WikiEN-l] Infringing coin images

Eagle 101 eagle.wikien.l at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:01:41 UTC 2007

I would suggest making a post on wiki about the issue, perhaps at the admin's
noticeboard <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:AN>. and inform us of which
coins have a copy right issue, wikipedia admins skilled in this area will be
able to have a look see, and do something about the problem. Thank you for
your concerns.