[WikiEN-l] To have or to have not power -- "giggle," "giggle"

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:56:41 UTC 2007

On 6/18/07, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/18/07, K P <kpbotany at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > What is your editing name, where is your Talk: page?

> > > You claimed, more than once, that SlimVirgin had access to, and had
> > > revealed, CheckUser information. What substantiation do you have for
> > > that claim?
> > >
> > Not a claim, I thought she was the one who asked Armedblowfish why he
> > edited through a tor account?
>
> No, *I* was the person who did so. That's what this is all about. I
> would have hoped you would at least have looked at the RFA in question
> before spouting even more wild accusations.
>
> What did you say your userid was? Where can I find this Talk: page you
> allege outlines some sort of cabal efforts against you?

Gee, what was I thinking:

Optional question from SlimVirgin
4. Hi, ABF. Can you say why you're editing via open proxies?
SlimVirgin (talk) 09:50, 3 June 2007 (UTC)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_adminship/Armedblowfish

Not surprising simply another diversion for the real issue: the
information IS private, only those with check user tools do have
access to it.

So, what other information is private, but isn't private because those
with check user tools can reveal it at will, and will do or
desperately say anything to limit discussion of their revealing this
privately gained information, privately gained while they are held in
a  position of trust, armed with tools that reveal this information?

Slim Virgin asked the question, either it was already openly known
that Armedblowfish edited through open proxies or Slim Virgin revealed
it.  Take your pick, it doesn't change the first set of questions.
Nothing you Jay or Slim have attempted to use to gloss over answering
it has done that.

I'm a member of the community and I want to know what information
about me can be gained incidently through check user and then is not
considered private and may be revealed?

KP