[WikiEN-l] To have or to have not power -- "giggle," "giggle"

jayjg jayjg99 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:57:37 UTC 2007

On 6/18/07, The Mangoe <the.mangoe at gmail.com> wrote:
> You know Jayjg, when you use phrases like "whining conspiracy-mongers
> blathering on wikien-l", you present me with a choice between thinking
> that you don't understand how abusive your language is-- or that you
> do understand.

Mangoe/Papaya, I'm tired of being abused; tired of you and your WR
crew spinning ever more fanciful conspiracy theories with me at the
center, or near-center, of some vast web of nefarious deeds, all
designed to forward some hideous outcome. It's bad enough that it goes
on on WR, but I shouldn't have to put up with it on the wikien-l list.

Go admonish your WR buddies for their unrelenting and horrific abuse,
and stop acting the pious hypocrite on this list.