[WikiEN-l] Question for Jay and Slim: Checking EXISTING admins for open proxy use

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 09:14:40 UTC 2007

It's a fair request.  If new admins get auto-checked,
existing admins that never were should be auto-checked.
Why would they care?  After all, they're all admins
rigorously following policy.  Correct?  Therefore, this
just shows the community their willingness to apply policy
equally to all editors.  Unless, of course, that's just
hypocrisy and policy gets applied more equally to some
editors.

So there's no confusion or topic changing attempts, I fully
support the no proxy policy.  I'm simply stating that those
who have not been checked deserve to have the rules applied
consistently to them.

--- "NSLE (Wikipedia)" <nsle.wikipedia at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure where you're going with this. This is the
> third time (at least)
> I've seen you ask this. I've seen no evidence that either
> of them are using
> or have used proxies. There is no reason for you to be
> targetting them
> specifically, unless you know something all of us else
> don't.
>
> On 17/06/07, Joe Szilagyi <szilagyi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 3. Will both of you agree to immediate CheckUsering,
> > reviewed by multiple
> > other checkusers/Foundation staff, and if you are found
> > to be using proxies,
> > this is disclosed on-Wiki? Yes or no. If no, why not?

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick