[WikiEN-l] Elimination of unreferenced articles drive?

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 04:56:55 UTC 2007

On Jun 16, 2007, at 1:38 PM, Jossi Fresco wrote:

> A Wikiproject to "eliminate unreferenced articles"?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Unreferenced_articles
>
> This seems a bit excessive.
>
> Thoughts?

I saw that they claimed to have {{prod}}ded all the unreferenced
articles from June of 2006 that began with Y. I looked through and
most of them looked like unreferenced stubs that need attention, not
deletion.

Which is about what I'd expect. Projects to delete and eliminate are
not going to be exemplars of care and caution.

-Phil