[WikiEN-l] Editing with open proxies

The Mangoe the.mangoe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 04:19:22 UTC 2007

On one level I'm not that interested in getting into the whole proxy
thing. As far as I, an ordinary editor, is concerned, there's no
difference between an admin using one and an admin not using one.
There may be for someone else, but for me that are both people who are
fairly immune to discipline.

What strikes me the most, hoever, is how this fits into an incresing
effort by current admins to apply litmus tests against candidates.
This is politics, especially seeing as how the group doing the testing
is certainly a single party.