[WikiEN-l] Editing with open proxies

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 19:27:11 UTC 2007

If it is against policy then why aren't we blocking those proxies?
And if proxy editing is against policy we should block AOL too as it is
basically an open proxy to with all the IP switching going on.

I think blocking so many editors when their editing isn't necessarily
problematic is a VERY bad idea.

Mgm