[WikiEN-l] I'm disappointed in Wikipedia.

The Mangoe the.mangoe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:21:29 UTC 2007

On 6/16/07, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:

> Sorry, misread.  Are you suggesting that the project won't survive
> with hundreds of thousands of additional entries?  I still disagree.

Hundreds of thousands of them, and every railroad station that ever
existed, and every town in the world, and all of their mayors-- ever--
and so forth. The only thing that holds this back is that information
on most of these people and things takes enough effort to prevent any
but the obsessive from dredging it up. But if it were all entered, the
place would be filled with clutter.