[WikiEN-l] We're growing up (was [[Daniel Brandt]] is gone again)

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 10:40:49 UTC 2007

On 16/06/07, Todd Allen <toddmallen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Was more intended around "if the heading changes the redirect won't work
> to the heading anymore." In practice, I've seen this happen very, very
> rarely, and the redirect can certainly be changed to match the new
> header (fixing it).

Whilst this is trivial to do, it requires knowing there is a redirect
to fix - and I don't know about you, but I don't manually check every
redirect page for an article any time I tidy the section headers.

Section redirects tend to slowly die off over time, and link to the
general page. Perhaps we ought to just redefine that as a feature :-)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk