[WikiEN-l] [[Daniel Brandt]] is gone again

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:12:43 UTC 2007

On 15/06/07, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:

> > Well, we routinely dump frivolous ones...
> >
> Sure, but I wasn't talking about "frivolous ones".  Rather, I was
> thinking of one in particular which contains such libel as "Anthony is
> a troll if there ever was one" and "I find Anthony a bit disturbed, to
> say the least".  It's really fun to have that as the second Google hit
> for one's name.

I don't see any particular conceptual reason we shouldn't do something
like this for RFArs - perhaps consigning all the discussion to history
and then leaving only the "ruling" visible without bouncing back to
the second-newest revision - but I also don't care enough to start
trying to implement it against a thousand screams of "censorship!" :-)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk