[WikiEN-l] Changing the AfD process (Was: Re: [[Daniel Brandt]] is gone again)

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:56:46 UTC 2007

I think that a presumption of no AFD deletion for the same policy reason is
a great idea, but not across the board. If someone brings up an AFD for a
new reason, it should be eligible. But definitely not for the exact same
reason infinitely. That's the problem that is going on as we speak for
Conservapedia. Some new user is disregarding the results of the previous
three or four AFD's and is once again saying it doesn't meet the
qualifications for inclusion that were exactly the same as the AFD's that
resulted in Keep. Preventing AFD's on the same policy might also work to
make nominators be more clear about referring to policy in their reasoning
for deletion. - VanTucky