[WikiEN-l] [[Daniel Brandt]] is gone again

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 14 06:19:49 UTC 2007

Bryan Derksen wrote:
> I hate to start complaint threads like this one, but this really caught
> me by surprise and I'm wondering if I'm really so far out of touch that
> this should be making sense to me.

And, I just notice, one of the four articles it's been merged into is
already up for deletion itself and two of the others have had pre-AfD
"notability dispute" templates put on them in preparation for it.

Meanwhile there's now discussion on talk:Daniel Brandt about deleting
the article's history once the merge is complete, and when I pointed out
that this would violate the GFDL I got a response from Slim Virgin that
"This is no time to worry about the GFDL."

This is the messiest stealth deletion attempt I've ever seen. Come on,
either the 14th AfD was a consensus to delete or it wasn't.